Effective Date: January 1, 2022.
Alpha Professional Consulting Group, (together referred to as “the Group”, “us” or “we”).
Information We Collect
The Group collects personal data in the course of carrying on its services activities, including in connection with certain customer services. We also collect your personal data in certain areas of the Sites when you register or apply for jobs through the Group’s recruitment portal and/or create a user profile, and/or register to receive group newsletters and alerts and/or register to attend conferences and events and/or participate in public user publication sections (such as bulletin boards, discussion forums, and surveys). The personal data collected varies and may include information you provide, such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, fax number, and background information required in order to apply for a job.
The Group may also collect personal data about you from third parties, such as data brokers or data collectors, in the course of carrying on its business activities, including in connection with certain customer services. We may combine this data with information we have about you or use it independently for the purposes of our benchmarking and data analysis activities. We will always endeavor to verify that the third party has informed you in advance of its use and use of such data.
Use of information
Our websites do not track you by collecting personal data about your online activities over time or across third party websites or online services. Therefore, we do not change the response of our data collection and use practices in response to “Do Not Track” signals sent from web browsers.
Use of information collected via mobile devices
In connection with our Mobile Applications, the Group may use third party service providers to analyze user activity to fix errors in the Mobile Applications, to monitor their use and to improve their performance. For example, the Group receives reports on certain aggregated browsing and usage patterns of mobile applications that include information about the type of device used, articles accessed, and other events that occur within our applications. The group also receives reports of some errors occurring in its mobile applications.
Legal basis for our processing of your personal information
Our processing of your personal data for the above purposes is based on the following:
- in part, our legitimate interests in promoting and protecting the group, building and maintaining relationships, and hiring and providing our services.
- in part, your consent, for example if you create a user profile or subscribe to our newsletters or alerts, or for commercial purposes that support web operations, such as understanding and improving your experience on our websites.
- In part, to comply with the law, when the information is necessary to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations.
Disclosure of personal data
We may also share your personal data with third party service providers who perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with you, including, for example, processing recruitment materials, conducting surveys or contests, or communicating with you.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- if we are required to do so by law or legal process;
- to law enforcement or other government officials;
- when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- if the disclosure is necessary to protect a person’s vital interests;
- to protect our property, services and legal rights;
- to prevent fraud against the Group and/or business partners;
- to support audit, compliance and corporate governance functions; or
- To comply with any and all applicable laws.
In addition, we may disclose or transfer your personal data in the event that all or any part of our business is reorganized, merged, sold, shared, assigned, transferred or otherwise disposed of.
The Sites allow you to log into and associate your accounts on social networks including, but not limited to, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube with Alpha Group. Also, the Sites may allow you to sign in to a group account using certain social media account credentials.
If you wish to disconnect us from a social media account, refer to your social media account and provider settings.
Alpha Consulting Group has implemented generally accepted standards of technological and operational security to protect personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only its employees and third party service providers who are authorized by us are provided access to personal data and are obligated to treat this information confidentially. Despite these precautions, we cannot guarantee that your personal data will not be accessed by unauthorized persons.
The Sites are not designed or directed at children 13 years of age or younger and the Group does not knowingly collect or retain Personal Data for persons under that age.